Categories

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dissolving a complete part of my business isn't easy to accept....

The last couple of days have had my head in a spin, for the last 2-3 years I have invested hours and hundreds in a printing business that I never had the time, or care to advertise, and now, it needs another investment which I am not prepared to do. Its a bit sad, but I think I need to cut my losses, and sell what I can before it is worthless.

My new plan for designing for dollars is using Etsy - a fantastic website which I didn't know existed at the time I paid for my website to be built. Its so incredibly popular worldwide, and I just really believe I'll be able to sell things successfully there and finally start making some money.

I am really looking forward to putting a collection of printable invitations, cards, stationery and party decorations together and sell them to people who will appreciate them on Etsy.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment