Categories

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am going to keep this up!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, and have had this one sitting in cyber space for a few months now. Deciding on a theme or what to write about has been the most difficult thing to do. I now realise that no one may ever read my blog, so I may has well just write what I am doing, and if people are interested great, if not, then who cares.

Today my partner Michael & our little boy Rylan went to Sandgate to walk along the beach & out on the pier. It was fabulous, what a beautiful day. Can't wait to go back when it's a bit quieter and let Rylan loose on the amazing playground they had there. It reminded me of the Swiss Family Robinson, a tree house of sorts - except not actually IN the trees, but amongst them. I highly recommend it.

Rylan turned 9 months old today, wow, I can't believe its been 18 months since I got pregnant, how fast it has flown. Can't wait for the next nine months.

Things to write about & post pictures of soon: Baby shower, Rylan's 1st Birthday ideas & plans, soooo much more

No comments:

Post a Comment